Eugene Liu, MD Medical Director • Fellowship-Trained Spine Specialist
Looking to serve patients first
“I want the best solutions for my patients. Although I’m skilled with surgical intervention to alleviate pain, I always consider nonsurgical solutions first. I’m proud of the fact that I can help over 70% of my patients without surgery.
“My goal is to help every patient resolve his or her pain and return to the active lifestyles they enjoy. That’s why I’ve combined pain management with medically supervised physical therapy. This powerful combination offers you trusted solutions to stop the pain and restore your body to optimum health.
“I enjoy spending time with patients. You’ll never leave my office with unanswered questions or the feeling you’ve been rushed. I believe that personal attention is an important aspect of your medical care.”
- MD: Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- BS: Magna Cum Laude, College of Arts & Sciences, State University of New York, Stony Brook, NY
- Fellowship Training: Spine & Musculoskeletal Medicine, New England Baptist Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Residency: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, New England Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- Internship: General Surgery, New England Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
- Spine Intervention Society